Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Wishing my family, friends and colleagues around the world a very happy New Year! May 2009 bring you health, happiness, prosperity and really good chocolate!

I rang in the new year in traditional NY style...no, that does not mean I stood with the tourists in Times Square. Rather, I threw a party at my place and then did the New York Road Runners Club 4-mile midnight run in Central Park which was a total blast. A full fireworks display kicks off the event and many people run in costumes, making it very festive despite the freezing temperatures! And yes, I had plenty of food and drink both before and after the run so though I did not post my best time, I have to say it was one of my favorite "races" of the year! I just might have to make it an annual tradition :-).

Can't wait to see what 2009 brings!

No comments: